- Weather News
Rangers rescue two on Northville-Placid trail
An extensive search and rescue retrieved two men who spent a cold night near Rondeau Hermitage.
Owens to press for Salmon River dredging
Congressman pledges to pressure DEC and Army Corps of Engineers to work on a plan.
Snow sends cars skidding off road
Numerous accidents reported; mild weather ahead.
- Cold weather brings pipe problems With temperatures below freezing, North Country residents have been dealing with frozen pipes.
Malone flood waters recede slightly but remain high
About 4 feet of water still covered Lower Park Street in Malone Saturday, according to the director of Franklin County Emergency Services.
Flooding prompts emergency declaration
Evacuees from Lower Park Street, Malone have some of their personal items retrieved from their homes as the Salmon River overflows its banks.
Ice jams flood Malone
Flood waters on Lower Park Street lead to evacuations and planned power interruptions as impacted Malone residents await warmer temperatures.
High winds wreak havoc
Hundreds were reportedly without power in the North Country Sunday; winds also closed some roads.
- Jay gets money for home flood repairs While the $400,000 will assist only about 13 homes, property owners are encouraged to apply, as officials feel the wait list will help obtain further funding.
- Ice dams contribute to roof leaks Check out prevention tips offered by New York State Energy Research and Development Authority.
- More Weather News Headlines
- Rangers rescue two on Northville-Placid trail