DORA VAN HEUVERZWYN, 77, of Seneca Drive, Plattsburgh, died Friday, Jan. 4, 2013, at the CVPH Medical Center in Plattsburgh. She was born Jan. 26, 1935, the daughter of Nelson and Grace (Parrott) Baker. Service details are incomplete and will be announced. Arrangements are in the care of the Hamilton Funeral Home, 294 Mannix Road, Peru.
- 7 claims in lawsuit against LP Police upheld Taryn Stanfa seeks damages for alleged assault and battery and intentional infliction of emotional distress, among other accusations.
- City Dems start campaign Slate of city candidates holds news conference outside City Hall Saturday morning to discuss their platform of growth, development and inclusion among other ideas.
- ELCS grad develops computer game Colden Prime's creation takes players on an adventure to rescue a kidnapped grandfather.
Farm briefs: May 19, 2013
State hay stocks at record low, wheat up; Ward Lumber to host Goat Night; Farming in the Basin twilight meeting to be held.
Year-round golf in Brushton
The indoor golf center at Highland Greens Golf Course was well received in its first year of operation, just the latest in a string of improvements at the course.
- Business briefs: May 19, 2013 Appointment announced; Practitioner hired; New board member; Manager appointed; Course completed; Food drive, Appreciation Day; Network expanded; Award received.
- Man who used knife in fight pleads guilty Robert J. Chenier of Ticonderoga is headed to state prison.
Clinton County Property Transactions
These are the Clinton County Property Transactions for the week of May 6, 2013:
- Three candidates up for two Tupper School Board seats Fiscal plight named as top concern by all three.
- Two seats up on Keene School Board An incumbent and two newcomers seek the posts.
- More Sunday Headlines