PELLETIER - A Mass of Christian burial was celebrated Saturday, Feb. 2, 2013, from Our Lady of Victory Church in Plattsburgh for Jeannette Pelletier, 94, formerly of Claire, New Brunswick, Canada and recently of Clinton County Nursing Home, who died Monday, Jan. 28, 2013. Rev. William G. Reamer, Pastor of Our Lady of Victory Church, celebrated the Mass. Guitarist and Soloist was Randy Pulsifer. Janet Garcia gave remarks of remembrance of Jeannette's life. Janet Garcia and Sister Bernadette Ducharme, SCSL read from scripture readings. Ronna Brier and Sister Diane Beland, SCSL presented the gifts. Burial will be in Calvary Cemetery in Waterbury, Conn. at a later date. Arrangements were entrusted to Brown Funeral Home, 29 Broad St., Plattsburgh, NY 12901 (518)-561-3980. Online condolences and memorial candles may be offered at www.brownfuneralhome inc.com
- 7 claims in lawsuit against LP Police upheld Taryn Stanfa seeks damages for alleged assault and battery and intentional infliction of emotional distress, among other accusations.
- City Dems start campaign Slate of city candidates holds news conference outside City Hall Saturday morning to discuss their platform of growth, development and inclusion among other ideas.
- ELCS grad develops computer game Colden Prime's creation takes players on an adventure to rescue a kidnapped grandfather.
Farm briefs: May 19, 2013
State hay stocks at record low, wheat up; Ward Lumber to host Goat Night; Farming in the Basin twilight meeting to be held.
Year-round golf in Brushton
The indoor golf center at Highland Greens Golf Course was well received in its first year of operation, just the latest in a string of improvements at the course.
- Business briefs: May 19, 2013 Appointment announced; Practitioner hired; New board member; Manager appointed; Course completed; Food drive, Appreciation Day; Network expanded; Award received.
- Man who used knife in fight pleads guilty Robert J. Chenier of Ticonderoga is headed to state prison.
Clinton County Property Transactions
These are the Clinton County Property Transactions for the week of May 6, 2013:
- Three candidates up for two Tupper School Board seats Fiscal plight named as top concern by all three.
- Two seats up on Keene School Board An incumbent and two newcomers seek the posts.
- More Sunday Headlines