- Senior Briefs: Jan. 16, 2013 Card Club starting up in Elizabethtown
- Clayburg memoir captures indomitable spirit When Elizabeth Buckley Waldron's husband, James, died in 1934, she continued to run the family business and raised five children on her own.
Help for living a healthy life
Peer-led health initiative teaches seniors to manage and maintain an active and healthy lifestyle.
Senior Briefs: Jan. 9, 2012
Caregiver support groups to meet
- Senior Briefs: Jan. 2, 2013 Senior Computer Club to meet Jan. 7
- Local runner stays active at 70 Peru native Frank Woodward continues to run four to six miles each day as he promotes an active lifestyle for seniors.
- Senior Briefs: Dec. 19, 2012 Computer Club plans meeting Jan. 7; Senior Council offers group trip to Ottaw.
- Willsboro fans for seven decades Brother and sister attend almost every home game.
Senior Briefs: Dec. 12, 2012
Caregiver support groups to meet; Town of Plattsburgh offering trip to ice show.
Senior Briefs: Dec. 5, 2012
Fellowship Club's Christmas Party coming up; Adult Center holding annual party Friday; Senior Music Club planning holiday event.
- More Seniors Headlines