- Senior Briefs: April 24, 2013 Take a look at brief senior-related news of note around the North Country.
Horace Nye gets sprinklers
Essex County had to install sprinklers and must replace a transformer before sale of the Nursing Home is complete.
New voice for long-term care
Amy Gehrig is recruiting volunteers for the Long Term Care Ombudsman Program in Plattsburgh, which assigns advocates to residents in nursing homes, assisted-living facilities and adult homes in Clinton and Essex counties.
104-year-old shares advice, life's highlights
Beulah Lavarnway of Plattsburgh recalls life in Clinton County, the United States and abroad.
- Senior Briefs: April 17, 2013 Take a look at brief senior-citizen-related news of note around the North Country.
- Cumberland Head family dialing it in Father and two sons rip, shred and slice their way into bodybuilding.
- Senior Briefs: April 10, 2013 Take a look at brief senior-citizen-related news of note around the North Country.
- Penny Bingo lost to state fee Senior citizens dissolve Plattsburgh club after learning about charge.
Seniors share memories of spring cleaning
The days of fluffing the feather-tick mattress have passed, but Plattsburgh residents Nancy Collin, Mary Lue Gould, Betty Gregory and Joan Clarke haven't forgotten the tradition.
Simpler time remembered
Mary Lue Gould remembers when families sat down to eat meals together.
- More Seniors Headlines