- PSU Sports
- Pageau sets record in heptathlon Kristie Pageau sets five-year-old school record with a 4,117 point performance in the heptathlon; Ben Depo turned in a first-place performance in the decathlon.
Cards missing 'big hit' against Hawks
Plattsburgh State had the baserunners, but couldn't get enough across home plate in a loss to New Paltz in SUNYAC baseball.
- Cardinals leaning heavily on Marshall, head to Potsdam Plattsburgh State relying even more on pitcher Ashley Marshall this season with two freshman pitchers on the roster.
Cards need to win 2 against Hawks
The Plattsburgh State baseball team will try to keep its playoff hopes alive when it visits New Paltz this weekend.
St. Lawrence cruises past PSU baseball
Cardinals connect on 12 hits, but have a hard time on the mound in a non-league loss to the Saints in college baseball.
- Cardinals split with Cortland Plattsburgh women win opener, Red Dragons take Game 2 in softball.
Brian Burns helps Cardinals split with Brockport
The Plattsburgh State pitcher went eight innings in the second game and held off the Golden Eagles.
- PSU softball team hosts Oswego today The Cardinals are set to play their first home games of the season.
- Millar wins 5,000 at Upstate Track & Field Classic Ryan Millar was the only Plattsburgh State athlete with a first-place finish Saturday.
- Important baseball weekend for Cards Plattsburgh State travels to Brockport for a three-game series that could be pivotal in the SUNYAC playoff chase in college baseball.
- More PSU Sports Headlines