- PSU Sports
- Cardinals strand runners in loss to Oswego Plattsburgh State leaves 12 runners on base, including a basses loaded opportunity in the ninth inning, in falling to the Lakers in college baseball.
SUNYAC softball race up in the air
Plattsburgh State hosts Buffalo State and Fredonia in the final weekend of conference play.
- Cards close SUNYAC season vs. Oswego The Plattsburgh State baseball team hosts three games against the Lakers this weekend.
PSU lacrosse secures first home playoff game
Cardinals defeat Potsdam for programs' winningest season, and secures first home playoff game in program history.
- Cardinals take down Union in college baseball Plattsburgh State has one of its best all-around games in taking down the Dutchmen in college baseball.
- Plattsburgh State baseball doubles up Skidmore Cardinals find run production early to capture the win over the Thoroughbreds; Saranac graduate Jordan Keysor pitches eighth inning for Skidmore.
Cards squeak past Bears
The Plattsburgh State softball team posted a 6-4 win in the first game and then needed 10 innings for a 6-5 victory in the nightcap of a doubleheader against Potsdam Sunday.
- PSU playoff hopes come to end with two losses Cardinals can only muster two runs over two games in a pair of losses to New Paltz, ending their chance of a spot in the SUNYAC playoffs.
- Plattsburgh State LAX knocks off Brockport Brendan Damm scores two goals, assists on another as the Cardinals hit 11 wins to tie program record in college lacrosse.
- Pageau sets record in heptathlon Kristie Pageau sets five-year-old school record with a 4,117 point performance in the heptathlon; Ben Depo turned in a first-place performance in the decathlon.
- More PSU Sports Headlines