- College Sports
- PSU playoff hopes come to end with two losses Cardinals can only muster two runs over two games in a pair of losses to New Paltz, ending their chance of a spot in the SUNYAC playoffs.
- Plattsburgh State LAX knocks off Brockport Brendan Damm scores two goals, assists on another as the Cardinals hit 11 wins to tie program record in college lacrosse.
- Pageau sets record in heptathlon Kristie Pageau sets five-year-old school record with a 4,117 point performance in the heptathlon; Ben Depo turned in a first-place performance in the decathlon.
- Clinton falls twice to Jefferson in baseball Cougars drop two games to the Cannoneers in college baseball; North Country softball stays perfect.
Cards missing 'big hit' against Hawks
Plattsburgh State had the baserunners, but couldn't get enough across home plate in a loss to New Paltz in SUNYAC baseball.
- Cardinals leaning heavily on Marshall, head to Potsdam Plattsburgh State relying even more on pitcher Ashley Marshall this season with two freshman pitchers on the roster.
- Saints take 2 from Cougars in softball North Country Community College won 13-1 and 15-8 in softball, while Clinton and Fulton-Montgomery split in baseball.
Cards need to win 2 against Hawks
The Plattsburgh State baseball team will try to keep its playoff hopes alive when it visits New Paltz this weekend.
St. Lawrence cruises past PSU baseball
Cardinals connect on 12 hits, but have a hard time on the mound in a non-league loss to the Saints in college baseball.
- North Country's Carder named NJCAA All-American Steven Carder, graduate of Northeastern Clinton, was selected as a National Junior College Athletic Association (NJCAA) First-Team All-American in basketball.
- More College Sports Headlines